Bring a Friend Co-op Pizza Party
Come to the Co-op’s FREE Bring-a-Friend Pizza Party at Amory’s Tomb Brewing Co., Sunday, Feb. 23, at 12pm! What’s on tap?
If you don’t know about our efforts to open a locally sourced, community-owned grocery store (target: Maynard), our volunteers will be there to answer all your questions! What else?
- Chat with our new Board members, including real estate investor Rob Olney, and ask all about our ongoing site search.
- Nosh on FREE pizza and salad with fellow Owners
- Enjoy award-winning microbrew from one of the region’s best small-batch breweries, Amory’s Tomb Brewing Co. (The beer’s not free, but it’s delicious!)
- PLUS – ALL OWNERS who bring a non-Owner friend who joins at the party are entered to win GREAT prizes, including:
– a Hobson’s Homemade Gift Basket with delicious “NewEnglish” muffins, buttery shortbread cookies, sustainably sourced Rishi Tea, and a Serendipity Cafe tumbler!
– a family 4-pack of movie tix to Fine Arts Theatre Place!
– And more!
Please RSVP below, and we’ll see you at Amory’s Tomb!
This event is free.