Calling All Volunteers!
Important Meeting on Thursday, March 16
We will gather on Thursday, March 16 @7 P.M. at the Co-op’s downtown Maynard office: 54 Main Street, Suite 205 (the door just to the left of Look Optical, upstairs). This is a meeting for ALL VOLUNTEERS who want to get involved in the Co-op. So, what’s going on? …
We just completed our most successful February on record and are preparing a blitz of owner drive events to kick off the spring. To do that and more, we need you, our amazing volunteers.
- Updates on current owner numbers, staffing our exciting events and tablings, and plans to grow to 900 owners
- Volunteer Leadership and Lay Roles – Event Organizers, Tablers & Phone Bankers, Co-op Ambassadors
- Volunteer Training Night – a chance to have fun with eager, active, like-minded folks who love the Co-op!
- Planning a Phone Bank Night – reaching out to current owners to say hello and get them excited about all the goings on, and reaching out to friends who might be open to joining
- Gathering names of businesses and community groups who might be willing to let us speak or table at their events
Momentum is building, and it will be you, our awesome core of volunteers, who push this thing over the top. Let’s make it happen! Please e-mail questions to Lorne@AssabetVillage.coop.