You Can Gift A Share!
A Co-op share is a great gift for a friend, family member, or neighbor who, like you, values local food, community, and a thriving local economy. And gifting a Co-op share is easy!
When you buy a gift of Assabet Village Co-op Market membership, we provide a Membership Gift Kit that can be mailed directly to the recipient or that can be sent to you and delivered personally. The gift will include the following:
- A certificate for their gift Co-op membership
- An Assabet Village Co-op Market brochure explaining what the Co-op is and Co-op membership benefits
- A Membership application to be completed and signed by the recipient
- A stamped, addressed envelope that the new owner can use to mail the application
To give the gift of an Assabet Village Co-op Market Membership:
- Complete the online application below and click “Click to Complete Questionnaire” to submit.
- Choose the Payment Option that works best for you.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You can write a check and send it by mail or you can pay online through PayPal (using any of the credit cards listed below – please note PayPal’s online convenience fee)
To pay the full equity share of $200 + the online convenience fee of $6.28, click here:
To pay for your gift by check mail it to:
Assabet Village Co-op
54 Main St., Suite 205
Maynard, MA 01754
Be sure to indicate that it’s for the gift.